Saturday, January 26, 2013

HALL OF FAME INDUCTEE

Tonight I saw an amazing young lady get inducted into the Southern Utah athletic Hall of Fame!!  She is the best POST player I have ever had the pleasure to coach!!!  More than all of that she is great person.  She is so desrving of this award!  She had it all as T-Bird, she had GAME, in the class room - around campus - and on the court.  After her playing career finished I was lucky enough to have her join my staff as an assistant coach and she played a huge roll in our success.  Then she changed gears and moved into athletic administration and was wonderful at that (Man is she talented)!!  Now she is the assistant commissioner of the Summit conference.  What can't this Lady do??  I know her parents are very proud tonight!  There will never be a #00 !!!  Congrats Myndee Kay Larsen!! You are now a HALL OF FAMER!!!!!!

OH I need to mention that her very talented sister EVIE, who also played for me at SUU did Myndee's hair tonight for the event -AMAZING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment