Monday, December 10, 2012

VOLLEYBALL UPDATE

I just started my blog a little bit ago so I thought I better update everyone on my Volleyball team.  This is after we just won the 3rd place game at the state tournament.

Warn ups before the game.  The State tournament was played at Utah Valley University in Orem Utah.

My biggest fan with her mother, yeah thats my granddaughter, she loved every minute of the tournament.  My daughter who also played volleyball at Beaver was excited for the team!!

Congratulations go out to two outstanding Beaver players.  McKenzie Pullman made 2nd team ALL-STATE as a setter, she had a great year!  MaCail Wood made 1st team ALL-STATE as a outside hitter/middle blocker, she had a great year as well.  They both return with two other outstanding starters next season.  The players and younger kids who aren't involved in basketball are working hard in the weight room with assitant coach Jacey Blackner, should have another exciting year!  GO BEAVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment